There are two types of Skins in the game:
Skins: can’t be traded, are unlimited, and can be purchased in Free-To-Play platforms at the shop.
NFT Skins: can be traded in the Marketplace and are limited.
They can be obtained:
- By purchasing them through the Marketplace
- As a reward for unique content & Airdrops
- As a reward in tournaments
Skins and NFT Skins have unique features:
In Elemental Raiders, skins refer to an alternate appearance and color scheme of the default hero model. Each skin has its unique model and splash art, while some Skins give heroes different particle effects, voice-overs, and sound effects.
The rarity of the Skin determines how unique and special it is. The higher the rarity, the more detailed the design is, increasing its value.
For NFT skins, also the rarity determines how many are available, being limited and adding scarcity to them.
Elemental Raiders Time & Effort NFT Tracker is a progression system that monitors the usage of NFTs in the game. Every time the NFT is used, the tracker records his progress. By completing content with the NFT, allows that can be upgraded with additional visual features, effects, and track-related information. The type of NFT determines the specific improvements that this NFT can achieve. These benefits include and are not limited to:
- 1.Victory Tracker: Keeps a record of the number of wins the NFT has achieved.
- 2.Visual Auras: Adds a cosmetic effect as an additional aura to the NFT.
- 3.Games Played: Records the number of games the NFT has participated in.
- 4.Unique Avatars: An exclusive avatar only available to the NFT owner.
- 5.Unique Emotes: An exclusive emote only available to the NFT owner.
- 6.Targeting Arrow Visuals: Adds new visuals to the selecting arrows for better targeting in the game.