Play to earn (P2E)
Since the inception of GFAL in late 2021, the team's primary focus has been to create a Play-AND-Earn model that is suistainable.
As an experienced team of developers and gamers at GFAL, we identified the current problems of P2E and how to solve them.
Elemental Raiders created a new successful business model as a GaaS 2.0 ( Game as a service) with these key features:
- Free-To-Play: Today, 85% of the 210 billion dollar games market is comprised of Free-to-Play games, and we believe that in 10 years, Play-to-Earn games will make up 85% of the market. The principles are simple: If you offer games for free, you will attract more gamers to play your games. Additionally, allowing those willing to pay as much as they wish, their revenue can compensate for those playing for free. In the same way, for Web3 games, if you offer games that can generate a return, more gamers will be willing to play them, and those willing to pay will be more likely to invest in them due to the potential reward.
- Good product: Elemental Raiders is designed to be engaging, balanced and provide players a sense of progression and utility, leading to higher player engagement and a more sustainable Play-to-Earn model.
- Economy: Elemental Raiders has been designed to create a sustainable Play-to-Earn model that ensures a healthy user base.We have developed an economy that values players' time and allows them to monetize it. We have created a system that bridges the gap between the F2P and P2E worlds, ensuring that both coexist harmoniously and even the F2P can earn revenue generating in-game value.Key features that are included on the economy:
- 1.The game as a F2P is already a success, and P2E adds another layer of benefits and features that allow users to monetize their time.
- 2.The time that the user spends in Elemental Raiders matters. With the system where users can level up their skills and mint them, becoming the real owners, we allow users to enbeed these NFTs with real time & Effort, making them more valuable and allowing the player to generate constant value by playing the game.
- 3.P2E revenue is generated trough Seasonal rewards, Tournaments, In-game rewards and trading trough the marketplace.
- 4.We offer regular events and challenges, such a new take of a traditional battle pass that we call Battle Pass 2.0 that keeps the game fresh and engaging, providing players with new opportunities to earn rewards and progress through the game, but more importantly keeps the economy sustainable, keeping a nice balance between offer and demand of NFTs.
- 5.A dynamic and evolving marketplace where players can trade assets, creating value and generating revenue. This creates a more dynamic and active economy where players can earn rewards by investing their time and resources into the game.